Jeff has answers to many of your FAQs. Submit more questions here.
When is the general election?
- November 8th. Ballots will be mailed to registered voters the week of October 11th.
- Ballots returned by mail must be postmarked no later than November 7 — the day before Election Day
- More information about the general election can be found at the Salt Lake County Clerk’s office. Or call 385-468-8683.
- Election Day Vote Centers will be open from 7 am to 8 pm on November 8th. Voters can go on Election Day to any Election Day Vote Center to cast their ballot.
- You can track your returned ballot online at GOT-VOTE.org.
What is the deadline to register for the general election?
- An online form available from the office of Utah’s Lt. Governor must be submitted at least 7 days before the election. If the form is sent in by mail, it must be postmarked at least 30 days before the election.
What are Millcreek’s City’s boundaries?
What are the boundaries of each of the four city council districts in Millcreek City?
What is the population of Millcreek City?
- 63,311 people, according to Data USA. This site has interesting statistics about Millcreek’s economy, demographics, transportation, housing, and other information about the people who live here.
What is the form of Millcreek City’s new government?
How is Millcreek being governed before the election?
- It’s “business as usual” until January 2017 when newly-elected City officials are sworn in. See Township Governance at Millcreek Township website.
How do I find out more information about my community council?
- The Millcreek Township website is here. The four community councils are alive and well and still meeting regularly.
How is the roundabout on 2300 East going to work?
- Salt Lake County has posted information about the 2300 East improvements here. There are a couple of videos under the menu “Roundabout Design” on that page. They illustrate how traffic can enter from and exit to five different streets in that neighborhood, as well as the I-80 off-ramp and on-ramp. Here is a schematic of the design: